Anderson, S.C – The No. 11/21 ranked Anderson University women's basketball continued its stellar play winning its 15th game in a row defeating South Atlantic Conference opponent Queens, 89-59, on Saturday afternoon at the Abney Athletic Center.
With the victory, Anderson moves to 17-2 overall and 11-0 in conference play while Queens drops to 6-11 overall and 1-10 in SAC action.
- Anderson made 12 more 3-pointers on the afternoon hitting 13-of-22
- The Trojans recorded seven blocks on the day
- Anderson shot 33-of-56 (58.9%) from the field
- The Trojans outrebounded Queens 41-33
- The Royals placed one player in double-digit scoring with Kristian Eanes scoring a team-high 19 points
- Junior Alexy Mollenhauer scored a career-high 30 points while pulling down 11 rebounds. Mollenhauer has amassed 13 double-doubles in the season.
- Senior Ace Easter netted 17 points while grabbing three rebounds and dishing out two assists.
- Sophomore Taylor Hair chipped in 11 points on 5-of-9 shooting. Hair also grabbed six rebounds in 19 minutes of action
- Anderson has won 15 straight games and has not lost in 2019
Anderson travels to SAC foe Tusculum on Wednesday. Tip-off is slated for 6 pm.